She Put Exactly 14 Eggs in Ice Cube Tray and Left it in the Freezer for 2 Hours. When She Saw What Happened Next She Decided to do Same Thing Every Day AMAZING!
In today’s article we are going to present you new ways to freeze your food.
If you have excess amount of eggs at home, you can always put 2 eggs in one bag.
You can put the eggs in the bag whole or you can first put them into a blender for 2 to 3 seconds and then to put them into the bag. Make sure to remove the air out of the bag.
Another suggestion is to cut slices of your favorite fruit that and place them into ice cube tray and put them into a freezer. Keep in mind that you need to fill the tray first. During the hot summer days you can prepare yourself fruit cocktails or add the frozen fruits at any other beverage, by your choice.
- Instead of water, pour olive oil and thus freeze your pants in the exact same way.
- Moreover, you can utilize them for preparation of your favorite meals when they are defrosted.
- Use this excellent tip and cool your wine.
- Frozen some grapes and add them into your drinks. You can do that with any other fruit, by your choice.
- You can freeze the leftovers of the ketchup of sauce, instead of throwing them away.
- In order to get perfectly clean ice cubes, simply freeze previously boiled water (preferably boiled twice).